After this workshops participants will:
- Understand basic Bowen Family Systems concepts.
- Understand criticisms of Bowen Theory.
- Know how to ask questions from a family systems perspective.
- Understand why these kinds of questions elicit a systems response as opposed to more linear oriented questions.
- Be able to reflect on case examples using systems questions.
- Have learned systems oriented questions versus non-systems oriented questions and observe the differences in response (internal and external) through role playing
- Be able to reflect on the benefits of systems questions in their professional and personal lives.