Our experienced therapists meet with you in one-on-one sessions to deal with a wide variety of issues you may be facing. We help you address and manage difficult issues and build on your strengths.
All ages are welcome. Sessions are completely confidential.
Concerns individuals often see us for:
- Family conflict
- Relationship and friendship issues
- Death of a loved one
- Sexuality issues
- Sexual orientation struggles
- Mood disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Spiritual Distress
- Religious struggles
- Adoption issues
- Employment issues
- Decision making
- Chronic illness
- Death of a pet
Our therapists are trained in a wide variety of therapeutic modalities and use the most appropriate method to fit your needs and goals.
- Our services are:
- Culturally sensitive for people of various racial and cultural groups.
- Spiritually sensitive for people from a wide variety of religious and spiritual traditions.
- Affirming of diverse gender identifies and sexual orientation.
- Culturally sensitive for people who are deaf and hard of hearing including use of American Sign Language.