Lynn Acquafondata uses her training and experience as an ordained clergyperson to innovatively guide clergy and congregations in managing conflict or transition, and overcoming trauma. She also gives workshops and trainings to help strengthen healthy systems. This work moves congregations into a vibrant and healthy future by improving communication, developing skills to manage tension and conflict effectively, and enhancing relational strengths.
As a congregational consultant Rev. Dr. Acquafondata
- Leads on-site processes to resolve issues of conflict, trauma or transition in congregations
- Presents workshops for clergy, churches and other congregations
- Teaches clergy continuing education classes in person and on-line
- Provides one on one clergy coaching
- Provides programming for leadership retreats for churches and congregations